Monday, August 1, 2011

Social cues

So, I have a lot to post but I haven't had the time. Life is crazy sometimes. For now we'll keep it short.

I was in Vegas recently with my cousins and one of them pointed out that I lack the ability to discern social cues. I guess maybe I already knew this buy it sucks that other people notice it too.. =/

Bartender and pictures:

The Bartender:

FIRST FREE DRINK FROM A BARTENDER EVER!!!!

Me: May I have Gin and Sprite please?
Bartender: Gin and Sprite?
Me: Yes, please.
Bar: (Gives me my drink) Thank you have a nice day.
Me: ($20 in hand ready to pay. Waiting for him to tell me how much. Attempting to give him said $20) Wait what?
Bar: (Looking into my eyes with a smile) Thank you have a nice day.
Me: (Still confused) OH!!! (Walk over to cousin Matt). Dude!! I think I just got a free drink.
Matt: (After I explained what happened) You're dumb!

The Picture:

My cousin Shell wanted to take a picture. I was standing with Matt and she was looking in our direction so I automatically assumed that she was talking to me. She got mad and pulled me into the picture.

Shell: You're so dumb!! Why would I ask you to take the picture, you're one of the girls! You always think you're on the outside looking in. When are you going to realize you're on the INSIDE!!!

Never I guess?!?! There's so much I want to post about Vegas and the paramedic and just so much!!! I'm an idiot. OH WELL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment