Friday, July 1, 2011

Taken

I feel safe posting this because this guy has no facebook and I'm changing his name. But tell me why EVERY TIME I like someone these days or think that someone has the potential to turn in to something, he's taken?!?! SERIOUSLY! Why are you flirting if you're already taken! Men are such teases. Maybe I'm just insane. You be the judge!

ME: Eh. wats the dress code for tonight?
...
M: Oh shit sorry you're not (insert female name that can be mistaken for a boys name here)!
GUY: Lol close enough. I was gonna tell u dress code was lingerie with fish net stockings... Strictly enforced. And for the girls its dress to impress
M: hahahahahaha LMAO!!! They should be wearing hooker heels too... fish nets aren't the same without them... or so i'm told.
G: Wow... Thats a confident suggestion. Like experience was the main motive to give such advise

M: Hahahaha... too bad you'll never know
G: I can still dream of such things.. again
M: Hahahah ... oh really?!?!
G: How else would i satisfy my curiosity? LOL... Gotta love them dreams :p
M: Hahaha... there are other ways ;) lol
...
M: So i'm sure nothing will come of this, thus i feel safe saying it. I've always been somewhat attracted to u. That is all. Have a good weekend! Sweet dreams!
G: So if you felt something would come out of it u would feel unsafe? :p well i must confess that i always thought u were a cutie but held back from pursing anything because of (someone)* So i guess im sticking with what dreamland has in store for us
M: Sigh... i figured. if i thought something wud come of it. id stick to being shy and never say a damn thing. esp bc of (him)...
...
M: But now that you said that... this sucks! Lol
...
M: k go be a good friend... n have a great day!
G: Im glad i was (girl's name that sounds like a boys name) for a split second so we could get in touch again. dont be a stranger k?

---
Anyway, I'm getting tired of typing that crap out but he had plenty of time and opportunities to tell me he was seeing someone but he didn't. Just kept right on flirting.. n the next time we spoke it took freaking FOREVER for him to finally say he had a girl even AFTER I asked.. Well kind of. Ugh! This is why I quit!

(someone)* and (him) are a real person, in case you didn't catch that, but that person might actually read this.. and it'll give away who "guy" is so no naming names... lol

Anyway the point is. If you're taken, DON'T LEAD PEOPLE ON!!! Esp after they admit to liking you. It's just mean! AND what would your significant other think of that? I bet he was deleting that stuff as the texting went on.. Grrr!!!

Also, why haven't I learned my lesson? When I go and pursue someone it DOES NOT turn out well. EVER!! Because I never fail to pursue the jerkfaces!

Whatever. Boo to you! You fine ass man with his life together, taking care of your own shiz... I'm so jealous of your girl.. So very jealous... EXCEPT that you're a damn flirt!

poop poop POOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment