Friday, July 8, 2011

Where is your husband?

So a few weeks ago I was visiting with my gma and she said "Where is you husband?"

Well... What had happened was... I'm the only granddaughter you have that DOESN'T have a a boyfriend. Not even someone I'm "talking to".

All I could say was "Remember we talked about this. I don't have one."

Lola: Oh, he left you? Why? What did you do?
Me: I didn't do anything! and I left him.
Lola: You should get married
Me: Well, if you want to help me with that feel free.

WHAT THE EF MAN?!?! Why is she assuming that I did something wrong? GEEBUS!!!

It's my fault I guess, all I did for the longest time was complain to her that I didn't have a boyfriend and talk to her about everyone else and their boyfriends. I just ran out of things to say and updates on what happened that day. My life is relatively boring. Work. Sleep. Work. Sleep. Sometimes I go out but nothing too crazy these days. Everyone elses' lives are just so much more interesting so I talk about them and their fun lives with their significant others.

It's just amusing that the first thing my gma said to me that day was "Where is your husband?"

Really Lola? Salt. Wound. Compress.

That hurt! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment