Thursday, May 26, 2011

COSMO

soo... I haven't posted anything about my failing at dating because I've been so poet/writer addicted. So just before I clock in I'd like to share one.

When I first started working at Express, I decided to put some Cosmo article about flirting to the test. Honestly, I didn't think it would work because I have Retentive UDS, but it did! A lot of the key things the article suggested were eye contact, physical contact, attentive (using things he says in your next sentence). Little things that really get a guys attention. I couldnt believe it worked!

The first time i tried it on a midly attractive fellow and i mostly used eye contact and being attentive and if i tried a little harder i probably could have gotten a number but I wasn't single yet so that would not have been good.



Flash forward a few weeks later, when i was finally single. A FINE ASS MAN walks in and he's helping his friend find a shirt for a date with his gf and he ends up trying on shirts and looks amazingly good in everything. physique was impeccable i used everything i could remember and he was asking me what i was going to do after work and what time i was off and me.. being an idiot wasn't registering that maybe i should tell him I'M TOTALLY AVAILABLE if you're trying to ask me out. But no... i don't really remember what i said or did because this was almost if not more 2 years ago and i have THE WORST memory.

he even told me where he worked and i debated stalking him but thats just ridiculous. mostly i was just astonished that it worked! i wasn't even dressed to impress. it was the end of the closing shift and i was trying to get some good last minute sales in. long story short COSMO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

just be careful BECAUSE, i realize that flirting led to sales and i started using the techniques on everyone and the most dangerous of those techniques is direct and steady eye contact. if you can hold a steady gaze into his eyes a you speak, not that creeper longing type of look, the look that says "you were saying?" he's yours! i started doing it without knowing and lets just say a lot of guys stayed in the store an i made sales!!! but they got creepy... starring from across the store hanging around all creeper status... OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment