Monday, May 23, 2011

FU Facebook!

No. For real. I'm looking through facebook because I'm at PLCM TCC waiting for my aunt, who may or may no come by the way. Not too sure because no one can find her. In a world where EVERYONE has a cell phone, and I think even she has a cell phone, how is it that NO ONE knows where this woman is? She has FOUR kids SEVEN sibings and countless frineds but no one knows where the hell she is or how to get ahold of her WTF?

SORRY, I got side tracked. But like I said I'm waiting for my missing aunt to relieve me of my gma watching duties so I can sleep and go to work in the morning. So onto facebook I go and I realize that pretty much EVERYONE I KNOW is in some sort of relationship or another.

The universe is not making it easy for me to feel comfortable in my single woman skin. I'm what 2? maybe 3 days into my adventure and I already want to quit and FIND myself a man! Not wait for the man to magically appear because I've given up on love. I mean doesn't that sound like THE MOST retarded idea EVER? Sure previous methods weren't working, but waiting around for rain in the dessert during a drought is POINTLESS!

ARGHHH! I hate you! All of you and your happy relationships and mens and womens that you've found to cuddle with and be cute and sweet to and love and blah blah blah... you make it soo difficult to be single. ESP when YOU'RE ALL IN IT TOGETHER!!!!

I need to find single friends, also trying to find themselves in their singularity. Does that defeat the purpose? Let's momentarily pretend it does't, yeah? Ok thanks!

I feel so alone!!! (Pulling at face Edvard Munch's The Scream status)

HAHAHA... Maybe you don't know me but chances are you do. So I hope you know that last line was loaded with sarcasm and was meant to be funny. Sigh.

I just need to go home and rest. This place is driving me crazy!!! The noises, the whiny roommates my Lola gets stuck with, inconsistent sleep. Uncomfortable chair, "she'll be coming 'round the mountain" playing every time someone tries to get out of bed. I'm not the patient type of person. I try, but seriously..... WHERE IS MY AUNT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment