Tuesday, May 24, 2011

EEK!

Soooooo... Today's the day! I'm going to try going to an event alone. I'M FREAKING OUT!!! What am I going to do whilst I wait in line? ALONE! Where should I sit? Should I walk in with confidence like I don't give a rats ass that I'm alone or should I hide. I'm coming up with excuses NOT to go alone. What if my cousins want to go? They usually go with me. It's kind of our thing. I have a friend I haven't seen in a while that might want to go as well and it'd be nice to hang out with her. Seriously, any excuse will do.

My skin is crawling, my stomach's churning, death is eminent. I can feel it in my gut. Does everyone need to practice feeling alone or is it just me? It's kind of funny that I'd need to "practice" being alone. I'm the ONLY child of a single mother who lost her lover at the hands of another. so she threw herself entirely into raising her husband's 7 month old daughter having no time to find another lover. (Just wanted to throw that in... hahaha its a part of apiece Im working on)

OOPS! Back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment